Panoramas 360° gallery
Sopocki Auction House was established in 1990, with the help of people who were related to museology and collecting books.
3rd May Constitution Square Panorama from a height of 6 meters -the panorama was made in late April 2012.
Being the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long since been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
The construction started in 1750 as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain. It later became the main residence of royal members in the end of the Qing Dynasty.
This square, overlooked by an enormous Chairman Mao statue, is in the center of Chengdu and was once the site of the Imperial Palace.
There are 7,650 skyscrapers in Hong Kong.As a result of the lack of space and demand for construction, few older buildings remain, and the city is becoming a centre for modern architecture. The Bank of China Tower (on the panorama)is one of the most recognisable skyscrapers in Hong Kong. The building is 315.0 m high with two masts reaching 367.4 m and has been criticised by some practitioners of feng shui for its sharp edges.
Senado Square or Largo do Senado is a paved area in the historical center of the former Portuguese colony of Macau. The square is surrounded by pastel coloured neo-classical buildings, creating a consistent and harmonious Mediterranean atmosphere.It is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Renovated pedestrian at swinging bridge in Głuchołazy-Zdrój (germ. Bad Ziegenhals). From this place you can see the railway viaduct which is used by Czech trains at line Jesenik Czech - Ostrava-Svinov.
Czechoslovak Army Square was laid out in the late nineteenth century on the left bank of the town of Cieszyn. By this time in this place have only wooden cottages. In 1917, the Austrian authorities of Cieszyn redeemed for an amount of 160 000 Czech Crowns the area, but soon there was an end of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and could not be completed the construction of a new square. In 1920 the city was divided into two parts. The construction of the town hall started in April 1928, destroying farm buildings of Tetlów, and completed in December 1928. Head to the municipal authorities until 1928 was in the old building Altmannów.
In 1932 Tetlów demolished manor house on site yet unnamed With it market square. In November 1938 when he recovered Zaolzie drafted into the Polish, the Market Hall Market changed its name to Market of Beck, and after the outbreak of World War II, Herman Göring Platz and then to the Rathausplatz, and after the Second World War, to Dr. Benes Square, until in 1948 the name changed the market for Czechoslovak Army (Náměstí CSA), set in a central clump of greenery with with a star as the symbol of brotherhood with the Soviet Union.
Border Castle hill, where stands rotunda from the eleventh century, the Piast Tower XIV, and the recently discovered remains of a cylindrical tower, so-called final defense tower. The oldest traces of settlement date back to the fifth century BC, the Roman times. It is thought that in VIII-th century there was a village ont he hill, surrounded by the 10 m shaft of the construction of earth and wood.
From the hill there is a beautiful panorama of the Olza river valley , and the Czech Cieszyn. This area is often visited by tourists, it is worth to climb the tower and visit the Romanesque rotunda.
Friendship Bridge is an old bridge over the river Olza border between the Czech and Polish Cieszyn. By 21 December 2007 served as a bridge allowing entrance from Polish to Czech Cieszyn (only one way). This place was good for crossing river Olza even in the fourteenth century. On one of the banks has ever even Water Gate demolished in the XVIII century, in 1880 was builded from stone and concrete, in the twentieth century, replaced by a new design. For 10 years through the bridge ran the city tram route. The present structure dates from 1953. Today there is no place for customers offices, and in one of its building there is a cafe of Political Criticism.