Panoramas 360° gallery
Also called the arsenal, is the most impressive secular building among Mannerist buildings in Gdansk. Inspired by Meat market in Haarlem (Nederland). Night panorama.
Cross dedicated to the victims of the sea on a promontory of Rewa, founded by the inhabitants of the municipality Kosakowo, dedicated by Archbishop Tadeusz Goclowski in July 2004
Closed water mill next to the pond at Jelitkowski Stream, spiętrzonym probably for the mill.
Watermill on Kolibki Stream is located in area of historic park Kolibki, on the border between Gdynia and Sopot.
Kamienna Gora (translated Stone Mountain) - the smallest district of Gdynia bordering with the following neighborhoods: Downtown (north and west) and St. Hill. Maximilian (south) and from the east and the Baltic Sea
Panorama at company's building made from pole. Prokom is well known for sport teams sponsoring.
Not served as a mill, served as a granary of products from located on the opposite side of the Great Mill. Rebuilt after the war, is such established the Polish Anglers Association.
Thanks to sandbank wild boars flow to Hel Peninsula. Small areas of shallows periodically emerge from the bottom to form a new, temporary islands on Polish territory.
Beuatifull Park located on boarder between Gdynia and Sopot, close to historical residence Kolibki from XIX century.
Galanta (Hungarian: Galánta, German: Gallandau) is a small town in Slovakia. It is situated 50 km due east from the Slovak capital Bratislava. The land around Galanta has almost continuously been inhabited since the neolithic. From the second half of the 10th century until 1918, it was part of the Kingdom of Hungary.