Panoramas 360° gallery
Central Station was built between 1894-1900, in the style of the so-called Gdansk Renaissance. It is a patchwork of eclectic forms of Renaissance and Baroque.
The Reichstag building is a historical edifice in Berlin, Germany, constructed to house the Reichstag, parliament of the German Empire. It was opened in 1894 and housed the Reichstag until 1933, when it was severely damaged in a fire.
The building was made safe against the elements and partially refurbished in the 1960s, but no attempt at full restoration was made until after the reunification of Germany on October 3, 1990.
After its completion in 1999, it became the meeting place of the modern German parliament, the Bundestag.
Blessed Jerzy Popiełuszko was a Roman Catholic priest from Poland, associated with the Solidarity union. He was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency, the Służba Bezpieczeństwa, (English: Security Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs) who were shortly thereafter tried and convicted of the murder. He has been recognized as a martyr by the Catholic Church, and was beatified on June 6, 2010
View from the 78-meters tower of the Basilica of St. Mary in Gdansk. Spherical Panorama made from 6 meteres above the tower, so you can freely see everything around you.
Esterházy Mansion is located in city parku.dali built in 1633 the brothers Daniel and Paul Esterházy renaissance as a fortified building. In 1736 it was rebuilt in Baroque style. Similarly today acquired the mansion in 1861, after a radical transformation of Joseph Esterhazy, who was inspired by the romantic Gothic Česky.
The only surviving working mill until today, Mill IX in Oliwa, already active in 1594 as belonging to the mayors fullery Oliwa. Mill Pond was built next to water damming for the mill.
Scheduled for completion in September 2007, the fishing boats dock in Sopot.
The first pier was built in 1934 at Orłowo. Today is 180m in length and is good view point on Cliff Orlowski located several hundred meters to the north.
Overgrown gorilla cave entrance, located on the beach in Redłowo.
Gorilla Cave of 23.5 m in length is one of two known in the cliff coast in Gdynia. The name comes about criminals hiding in the 60-ies of the cave.