Panoramas 360° gallery - Gdańsk
Szhort and narrow street at historical part of Gdansk (ger. Danzig), which connects Long Market Street Chlebnicka street (ger. Brotbänkengasse). In Past there was there was a bakery market here.
A narrow, dark alley in North wall of St. Mary's Basilica. Owes its origin to the unhappy love story Maurice Ferber (later parish) and Anna Pilemann.
Spherical Panorama made from 6 m high, next to the fountain of Neptune in the (Dlugi Targ) Long Market in Gdansk Main Town.
St. rectory yard. Bridget in Gdańsk, behind St. Peter\'s Basilica. Bridget. It is here for many years been a controversial pastor, Fr. Henryk Jankowski.
The palace was built between 1754 to 1756. Is decorated in rococo style. Since 1989, it houses a branch of the National Museum of Modern Art in Gdansk.
One of the major rivers draining the area Oliwa Forests, flowing down from the moraine hills of the Tri-City Landscape Park and escaping directly into the Gulf of Gdansk.
Spread massive Gdansk office furniture, and above it a Baroque ceiling with scenes from Scripture, and the fireplace, on which he could look the same Johannes Hevelius.
Town Hall called the Great Hall located on the first floor of the Old Town Hall in Gdansk, on the wall paintings of the good and bad fairies ...
Stalls next to the XIX century market hall, this is where the recently discovered underground cellars of the XIII century Romanesque.
One of the water gates of the Main Town in Gdansk, standing on the Long Embankment Motlava at the mouth of St. Mary Street, next to the House of Natural History Society.
The ferry stop from Central Maritime Museum, which runs between Central City and the island Olowianka. In the background you can see the SS Soldek ship.
Spherical Panorama HDR made by the historic Gdansk residential house of the nineteenth century, street Wodpoj, which now houses a bar - Aperitif Vinifera, on the other side of the watercourse, parish buildings. Bridget. Tall building is a hotel Mercury.
The hall of monuments transferred from another department: 9 paintings from the seventeenth to brush H. Han, trigeminal arcade with 1560. with relief of Mercury, Juno, Neptune statue of Olav's guild, and a spiral staircase from the late seventeenth century
A two-storey motor platform, standing at Soldek.
Mariacka Street was named Panienska. At sixteenth century was shorter due to land swamps, but that changed after the construction of Mariacka street. Gate mentioned already in the 1484th. The buildings on Mariacka Street are characteristic for the architecture of Gdansk.
A bridge over a dry moat surrounding the Napoleonic Redita at Mount Gradowa in Gdansk
Dry, brick moat Redity Napoleonic Mount Gradowa near the bus station in Gdansk.
A monument depicting a staff of Napoleon table (Table Commander) developed a map of the fortifications of Gdansk to 1807 and attributes of the emperor: his hat and gray coat.