Panoramas 360° gallery - Sopot
One of the many beach volleyball courts, located in territory of the city beach, near the Little Pier. The pictures show the rival players from the AWFiS sport university from Gdansk, at the spring volleyball tournament, which took place on 28 April 2012 in Sopot.
Promenade is located at the end of the street Johann Georg Haffner, just down the street at the intersection of Monte Cassino street.
Monument in the Inka Nurse Park in Sopot, dedicated to the fallen and murdered soldiers of National Army. Thaddeus Markiewicz's sculpture on a pedestal made by Leom Czerwinski.
Monument erected in 1998 in front ofe the Faculty of Management Gdansk University at Avenue of Army Krajowa, May 1 Street and Wladyslaw Sikorski Street.
In the park near the monument there is a modest moument of Ms Siedzikówny ps. "Inka".
Inhalation fountain, covered with gazebo, interestingly finished with brine, available to the public at all times. Fountain is on the square between the Department of Balneological and Park Hotel, near the entrance to the pier in Sopot.
City Hall is located in the century-old building in the city center. Historically, the first seat of the municipal town of Sopot was at the end of 1900, non-existent today Fewsona Villa. Villa was located in the vicinity of the park and Haffner's stream, and close to Hotel Victoria area. Villa was used as a City Hall since 1910. Soon, on the villa's place was built a new city hall, designed by Paul Puchmuellera. When Sopot became the seat of county government, decided to expand the building (years 1922-1923). The building was extended by the meeting room and gallery. At the end of World War II because of war damage which ruined Gdańsk, building was used as the seat of the voivoid authorities. Only since 1958, this building started to function as a municipality of the city of Sopot. In the foreground, a flag hoisted on the occasion of National Day of May 3.
Small pier is located near the Gulf of Arts in Sopot, very often visited by young people after an overnight party in the Sphinx Club, the place is never crowded with tourists and is always a chance to take a break here from the city, and what important admission is absolutely free, if you manage to climb there.
Pavilion "Aga" is an object created in the days of communism. Now houses the Restaurant Monteka, "Club 70" and enter at the downstairs to a very popular disco club "Tropical Island". From the height of the terrace can be seen very well renovated Friends of Sopot Square.
One of the Sopot's "close to beach" outdoor restaurants. They serving propably the best fish soup in town, We haven't tested it yet, but we would like to order once something other from their... This is a just wondering why of these poeple standing in a line - for a bowl of the fish soup?
It is a part of the Provincial Sanatorium of Rheumatology at right at the entrance to the pier in Sopot. Balneological Department was established in 1903, and entered in the register of monuments in 1982.
Building was designed by Paul Puchmüller and Heinrich Dunkel, and the cost of building was 460 000 marks. Previously at this place was the bath of George Haffner. On the wall hangs a table in tribute to a founder of the spa.
The building is decorated with sculptures and stained glass windows - above the main portal, you can see the sculpture of mermaids and Triton and the arms of the city. At the windows of the treatment room, we can admire the Art Nouveau stained glass by Ferdinand Müller from Quedlinburg.
Above the chimney was builded a tower, which is serving the function of the observation tower today and what's interesting it is a working lighthouse. We'll get there after oncrete spiral stairs after buying the appropriate ticket.
A place that offers a perfect view of the entire Monciak (Monte Cassino Street in Sopot), right at the florist kiosk, and Rossmann drugstore, just below the church, walking down towards the pier. Across the street there is an Alfonso Chmielewski street, KFC fastfood bar, restaurant "Smakosz" (Gourmet), located in a beautiful eclectic building crowned with a dome.
One of the many great hanging sculptures by George Kędziora, part of the exhibition titled "Balancing Sculptures". It is on the Monte Cassino Street in Sopot at the height of the Crooked Little House, mounted on a rope at a height of about 5 meters above the ground.
Panorama from a height of six meters of height, on the crossroad where the original buildings of Sopot can be seen. Independence Avenue, runs along the meridian of the city and is a main artery of the Tri-City, connecting Gdynia, Sopot and Gdańsk, and extending it further in the direction of Rumia, Reda and Wejherowo - the so-called Little Kashubian Tricity.
After Independence Avenue run daily buses and trolley buses from Gdynia and from Gdansk.
Spring morning on the main street in Sopot. Monte Cassiono Street in Sopot, known as a Monciak. At this early time You can't see tourists yet, probably sleeping after party, this is a time for cleaning service to clean very well dirty streets and passages.
Sopocki Auction House was established in 1990, with the help of people who were related to museology and collecting books.
3rd May Constitution Square Panorama from a height of 6 meters -the panorama was made in late April 2012.
Spherical panorama made from 6m pole above restaurant Meridian at Sopot pier. Restaurant Meridian is located at the end of pier, 500m from sea shore, and has unique ambient.
Scheduled for completion in September 2007, the fishing boats dock in Sopot.
Shallow lake beautifully situated on the route to the Forest Opera, once lovely, now cluttered and unkempt. Popular place for libations.
The longest wooden pier in Europe. It has about half a kilometer long. In the summer, entry is paid. HDR done in early morning.
Monte Cassino Street seen slightly from above, from the stairs entrance to Garrison church in Sopot