City Hall is located in the century-old building in the city center. Historically, the first seat of the municipal town of Sopot was at the end of 1900, non-existent today Fewsona Villa. Villa was located in the vicinity of the park and Haffner's stream, and close to Hotel Victoria area. Villa was used as a City Hall since 1910. Soon, on the villa's place was built a new city hall, designed by Paul Puchmuellera. When Sopot became the seat of county government, decided to expand the building (years 1922-1923). The building was extended by the meeting room and gallery. At the end of World War II because of war damage which ruined Gdańsk, building was used as the seat of the voivoid authorities. Only since 1958, this building started to function as a municipality of the city of Sopot. In the foreground, a flag hoisted on the occasion of National Day of May 3.